Friday, July 26, 2013

Ready or not...its here!

After a busy day I have finally met the minimum inventory numbers that I set for myself. I made twin owls, 1 boy and 1 girl; created a wedding themed towel cake to display as a sample of my work; I now have 11 mini diaper cakes packaged and ready to go and a minimum of eight of each of my wash cloth creations.

I'm satisfied with the inventory I think. I really don't know what to expect after all. I recruited help today and we had an extremely productive day but I have no idea how much will actually be sold, or if I will run out of a specific item; or whether I'll sell anything at all.

Tomorrow I'll be pricing my items, packing it all into boxes and packing up my booth supplies. I'll also be packing a box of washcloths and supplies so that I can keep myself busy between visitors on Sunday. I figure it will be a good head start on product for my second craft fair which is just two weeks away now.

My loving husband will be joining me to help show his support of my new venture...he says that he'll be my "technical adviser" if I need anything. I'm glad that he'll be with me. I'm putting my product out there for the very first time on display, and I have to say it is kind of nerve wracking. I'm excited to take this step though- I think it is important in the development of my business.

My next entry will be post-craft fair...hopefully I'll have good news to report!

No comments:

Post a Comment